Support Groups are only offered on request or when there is an influx of identical cases which permits a group approach to therapy such as addictions and social anxiety. Support groups have various advantages:
- It is a cheaper alternative to individual counselling
- New friends are made, this broadens the support network available to the individual
- The group provides a safe environment where new behaviour can be tested
- Members support each other
- Individuals learn that others have the same problems as them and that there is hope
To learn more about groups running at the moment please feel free to contact Willie Trytsman.